Prev: RE: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question Next: Re: [FT] WotW #6: Targeting Lidar

em4, copplestone etc

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:11:25 +0200
Subject: em4, copplestone etc

I don't have the url's handy right now, but you can find them on TMP.
Em4 produces the same figures as Nemo(Italian). According to TMP Nemo
has the rights to the former Grenadier figures. The pictures on the Em4
and
Nemo sites are of the same figures. I don't now what's up with their
licenses
though.
The interesting bit is that Mark Copplestone doesn't have the rights to
his
original figures anymore, but he did keep the original masters. He is
now
producing variants on his original figures through his own company
Copplestone Castings, which is also on the web with some nice pictures.
I also have some of the original Grenadier blisters in a drawer
somewhere.
They are closer in size to GZG figures than to GW figures, but they do
seem
to be bulkier overall. The ladies and adventurers do seem to have about
the
same proportians as GZG figures though.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl

Prev: RE: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question Next: Re: [FT] WotW #6: Targeting Lidar