Prev: Re: WotD Laser Targeting Next: em4, copplestone etc

RE: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question

From: "Kettle, Alexander" <AKettle@m...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 02:58:41 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question

Actually I believe that was identified as the Warlock Class Advanced
Destroyer. Another one of those "Destroyer" class Dreadnoughts I would
say
:-)
It's supposed to be armed with a pair of the same missile launchers as
the
satellites (and a pair of those giant particle cannons as well) amongst
long list of other weapons.

(lot's o'snipping)
	>On a related subject - has anyone ever pinned down the 'missile
firing
	>ship' that we see part of (the missile firing part) in ACTA? -
it
is