Prev: Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line Next: Re: [FT] Rules Questions

Re: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:16:56 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question

My own personal take on the Omega carrier/cruiser/destroyer (yeah it was
called
all three at various times) was that you should read 'Omega class' as
'Omega
hull'. They build one hull for convenience sake and then outfit them as
needed:

Cruiser - sacrifice fighters, for heavy weapons and mission endurance
Carrier - add extra fighters losing some endurance and heavy fire power
Destroyer - lots of shorter and medium range weapons for fighters and
some
endurance

Just a couple of pennies tossed into the pot.

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
     decide everything. attributed to Josef Stalin

Prev: Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line Next: Re: [FT] Rules Questions