Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Re: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question

Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:16:39 EST
Subject: Re: [SG2] New 25mm Miniature Line

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:57:29 -0500 "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@yahoo.com>
writes:
>Sorry Jon,
>
>    Some of you may know or have heard about eM-4 miniatures.	Well,
>if you
>haven't or even if you have, you may not realize that this line is the
>former Grenadier Future Warriors line revived!<snip>
>
>    Just thought I would share.
>
>Scott

Scott, thanks for that data.  I saw, IIRC, a notice on TMP about that.
It was strange - I have some of these bought second hand from BADDAWG6,
Again IIRC, but never expected to see more of them then "boom, I'm back"

- talk about weird.  Next thing you know is that they will bring back
Jack Scruby figures... Oh yeah, they did.

Talk about retro figures... <grin>

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Re: [FT] B5 Ships Scale Question