Prev: Re: Question (was: Re: Command Reactivation) Next: Re: [SG] Close Assault Questions

Re: [FT] Rules Questions

From: kaime@m...
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:13:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Rules Questions

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgan Vening <morgan@optushome.com.au>
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2001 6:48 AM

Page 11, FB1 does have very subjective evidence that the limitation
imposed in the initial FT book is no more.

Specifically, it talks about customisation of a Cruiser class
("Options for the Example"), and talks about adding Fighter Bays.

Not the most compelling evidence, but no limitations are otherwise
put on it elsewhere in this book.

Morgan Vening

Reply:	But the 80 TMF ship in the example wouyld fall into the range of
an
escort carrier in the Full Thrust rules on the subject.

I really don't know, but it just seems odd to me to put 22+ fighters on
the
table for about 1800 pts.

Prev: Re: Question (was: Re: Command Reactivation) Next: Re: [SG] Close Assault Questions