Prev: RE: Re: SG2 command activations Next: Re: SG2 command activations

Re: Customized Sa'Vasku

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:06:15 +0200
Subject: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku

Shawn M Mininger wrote:

>Folks, let me tell you how to design an unstoppable
>Sa'Vasku.......it's real simple.........4 stingers, 4
>fire controls, medium hull, and  AS MUCH POWER AS
>POSSIBLE!!!

If he uses this ship alone, here's what will (OK, *ought to*) happen::

You bring a carrier or two to the battle.

You launch fighters, then your ships leave before getting into his
range.

The ship described above has no spicules, no drone wombs, no pod
launchers. Not even screen nodes. In other words, it is mother-naked to
fighter attacks.

He now has two choices: either he leaves too, or his huge ship dies.

Fun, eh?

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: RE: Re: SG2 command activations Next: Re: SG2 command activations