Prev: [OT] Non-GZG suppliers Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA Next: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku

RE: Re: SG2 command activations

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:00:43 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: SG2 command activations

John Atkinson, contemplating SG Batallions:

>But that sounds like fun.  If I could come up with the
minis to put an Imperial light batallion (I havn't
even decided which figures I want to use for them) up
against a horde of Islamic troops. . . Of course, I'd
start that at a Con at 0900 on Saturday and just go to
the end. The problem arises with the issue of space to
run this--I'd need a ball floor.  And at least one
player per company, including HHC (Scouts/Mortars/Air
Defense) and plus a batallion commander. Per side.

Use 6mm troops, the figures are close to ground scale; or reduce
groundscale too, if you like, that way you only need a reglar room
instead of a ballroom.

Prev: [OT] Non-GZG suppliers Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA Next: Re: Customized Sa'Vasku