Prev: Re: Command Reactivation (some history) Next: RE: SG2 command activations

Re: [FT]: Fire Order WAS Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:34:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT]: Fire Order WAS Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

***
what does thrust/velocity have to do with the reaction time of the
gunnery
crews and targeting software???
***

You could argue that the faster ships get into position faster, though
the
whole point of the movement system is everybody arrives at the end
points
at the same time. You could argue that all the actions of the larger
ships
have to filter through larger command structures. ;->=

PSB'ing the results of quicker-on-target isn't JUST the crews and
software.

Still, I'd probably agree with you. I'd prefer simultaneous shots, but
that's a book-keeping nightmare.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Command Reactivation (some history) Next: RE: SG2 command activations