Prev: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts Next: Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA

Re: SG2 command activations

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:08:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: SG2 command activations

--- "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com> wrote:

> If we every, in a fit of absolute insanity (why am I
> thinking of Grey Day > meets Carter Island
> scenario?), decide to put _Battalion_ command on a

FWIW, Carter only had a short batallion attacking.
Defense forces were about two batallions (of low-tech
troops).

But that sounds like fun.  If I could come up with the
minis to put an Imperial light batallion (I havn't
even decided which figures I want to use for them) up
against a horde of Islamic troops. . . Of course, I'd
start that at a Con at 0900 on Saturday and just go to
the end. The problem arises with the issue of space to
run this--I'd need a ball floor.  And at least one
player per company, including HHC (Scouts/Mortars/Air
Defense) and plus a batallion commander. Per side.

John

Prev: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts Next: Re: [DSII] Stratchbuilding AA