Prev: Re: [SG] Close Assault Questions Next: Re: [SG] Close Assault Questions

RE: [SG] Leader placement

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:49:15 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Leader placement

I guess that here is where I would call "cheese".
I would argue that a unit cannot reactivate itself. So if a Platoon
Leader
(PL) is part of a platoon, the PL could not reactivate the platoon (i.e.
itself). Reactivating the platoon should only be done by the company
commander (1 level up).

Also, if you set the PL as a seperate level in the chain of command the
Platoon could get 3 activations (it's own, and 2 from the PL).

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----