Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:02:24 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

On 28-Mar-01 at 18:59, stranger (stranger@cvn.net) wrote:

> > Then we roll initiative to see who fires when.
> >
> > Here's the problem.  Even if I win initiative, I fire
> > ONE of my ships, for maybe 10% of my total
> > firepower.....then it's his turn....he can fire 100%
> > of his total firepower in one volley.
>
> He must put A LOT of firecons into his ship, since you can only target
one
> ship per firecon you have.
>
> Next time just bring a lot of needle-beam equipped small ships.  Yeah,
> he'll blow up a few of your ships, then you target his firecons with
your
> needle-beams.

I'll take that one.  I'll just put alot of fire controls on my
big boy.  10 wouldn't be too many.  How many needle beams required.

Personally I would design one ship with class 5's and the rest small
needle beams.  Take out his drives.  That's the old
munchkin-y-munchking.

Prev: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls Next: Re: (FT) Point Value for Hulls