Prev: Re: various replies Next: Command Reactivations

RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 28 Mar 2001 14:40:14 -0800
Subject: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

On Tue, 27 March 2001, Aaron Teske wrote:

> ...Can the company commander also transfer an action down to Squad A,
or
> does that only go down one level?

Yes they can, at least that's implied.

However, unless the company commander is within 6" of the squad, he has
to make a communication roll. Communication rolls have a negative
modifier (I think a die shift down on quality, but don't quote me) per
level skipped. So, if the company commander wants to command a squad
within 6" that's allowed. If he wants to command a squad 7" away, he has
to make a communication roll, but at a negative for skipping the platoon
commander.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: various replies Next: Command Reactivations