Prev: RE: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice Next: RE: [DS] Point System (was RE: In praise of Cottage Industry)

Re: Monster Cats (was: Starship Basing Alternatives) OT

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@c...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 04:22:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Monster Cats (was: Starship Basing Alternatives) OT

I was once involved with an online role playing game back on GEnie (text
based proto network).  At least once per session the moderator would
stop
play by typing Cat Ick.  The first few times we wondered what was going
on.
She then went on to explain that she would type that as the cat was
regurgitating.	Got to be quite the running joke.

Bob Makowsky