Prev: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts Next: Primer for styrofoam

Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:28:24 -0600
Subject: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

***
We use cards. Each ship gets a number on its base and a card in the deck
related to its number. Then we shuffle the cards and draw them to see
which ships gets to fire. We like it more since it gives the sense of
initiative and luck of battle.
***

Well, the conversation is going in directions I'd never imagined, but
darn
interesting!

I see this could be modified so you'd have different colored cards for
different thrust ships, so you could maintain the fastest-shoots-first,
though it begs the problem of ships changing as to thrust, due to
damage.

Not impossible, though. Kewl!

Prev: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts Next: Primer for styrofoam