Prev: Re: Gallery Update and starship bases Next: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:23:02 -0800
Subject: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> > In the combat phase, ships alternate fire as normal within its
thrust
> > group. In other words, all MD8 ships alternate fire, then all MD6,
> > etc.
>
> This brings to mind a question I had some time ago.
>
> In fairly large battles, does anyone ever find difficulty remembering
which
> ships have fired?

We use cards. Each ship gets a number on its base and a card in the deck
related to its number. Then we shuffle the cards and draw them to see
which ships gets to fire. We like it more since it gives the sense of
initiative and luck of battle.

Prev: Re: Gallery Update and starship bases Next: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts