Prev: RE: [SG] Climate/Environment Aclamation (was RE: [OT] Canadians are C OLD....) Next: (FT) Point Value for Hulls

Re: WotW #5 AFHAWKS (OT)

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:26:53 +0100
Subject: Re: WotW #5 AFHAWKS (OT)

In message <4.2.2.20011127093433.00a9a3a0@pop.hba.marine.csiro.au>
	  Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> wrote:

>  >Err... actually, since FB2 came out, KV fighters aren't all heavy
>
> Sorry don't have FB2 at work and was working off some old
notes...forgive me ;)

> Beth

No problem - I was in a pedantic mood (_New_ hard drive had just crashed
:-( ).

I've made a few errors myself in my time (recent game - moved my fleet,
looked at it, said, 'what's _that_ doing there!', and had to re-trace
the
movement of one of my ships that had suffered a bridge loss in the
previous turn - embarrassing ;-).

Prev: RE: [SG] Climate/Environment Aclamation (was RE: [OT] Canadians are C OLD....) Next: (FT) Point Value for Hulls