Prev: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry Next: Re: Fleet Escorts

Escort class vessels in line of battle

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:00:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Escort class vessels in line of battle

When you all conduct your FT battles, when they
contain lots of big ships slugging it out, do you
have escort class vessels too? If so, doing what?
In the few games I've played escorts (destroyers,
cruisers, etc.) die quickly and seem to have little
real role in the battle other than to make pretty
explosions.

What I'd like to know, do your small ships participate
in big battles, and if so, in what role?

Thanks!

Prev: Re: In praise of Cottage Industry Next: Re: Fleet Escorts