Prev: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: re:Basing FT Miniatures

re:Basing FT Miniatures

From: "Mick Elliott" <michealelliott@b...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:14:48 +1000
Subject: re:Basing FT Miniatures

I Based my UNSC ships using 2 different sizes of brass tubing.
All i had to do was drill a slightly larger hole in the one already
there and that was it.
I planted the bottom(larger) pipe into a MDF coaster which has a hole
drilled thru the centre and just added a base from the silent death
miniatures at the boittom of the pipe for extra support.It's not hard
trust me, just make sure you get round tubiing and two different sizes.

Prev: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives Next: re:Basing FT Miniatures