Prev: RE: [SG] WotW Next: RE: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive

Re: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:41:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive

John, I've got the SF & Miltary Quotes page on my site. Haven't added to
it in ages, but I've got a huge update of the whole site coming next
month
when I finally get an internet connection at home... Send anything you
want on to me, and I'll add it to the page when it's updated!

That's an open invitation, by the way - anyone who has a quote that they
think should be included on my page is welcome to drop me an email.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: RE: [SG] WotW Next: RE: (Semi-OT) Notes from the zip drive