Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: Re: [FT]Flashes was: A couple of quick replies

Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:46:07 +0100
Subject: Re: (SG2)Question on Firing Twice

NobJobz@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I know this question has been asked before and will probably be asked
> again,
> but what is the rulling behind firing more than once per turn?  I know
> the
> rules state a model cannot fire more than once per turn, but what
> happens if
> you transfer actions using the "Give Orders" action to a squad that
> has
> already activated?  Can they take a second fire action that turn?
>
> My group has always played that you can, but before I run my demo I'd
> like to
> know the official rule so that I run the game right.
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> -Kel...

This one occurred to me last night - I started painting my 15mm FSE PA
and noticed that each PA suit has two guns, one in each arm - how would
this be handled ? Simply count each figure as having two guns ?

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: 15mm vehicles? Next: Re: [FT]Flashes was: A couple of quick replies