Prev: Re: WotW #5: AFHAWKS Next: Re: The "Savas'ku (whatever) was Alien Infantry

Re: Phalons, Kravak and Savasku was Alien Infantry

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 18:27:34 -0600
Subject: Re: Phalons, Kravak and Savasku was Alien Infantry

In message <5.0.2.1.0.20010325085402.009ffec0@pop.hba.marine.csiro.au>,
Beth Fu
lton writes:

> From what I can remember though, they looked OK, head sort of a
> floppy triangular shape, limbs which bend in unexpected places. Not
> my cup of tea, but pretty good - I like the P'taah more, but that's
> just personal preference.

http://www.cowell.org/~andy/min/sg2/images/phalon.jpg

L to R, IIRC:
SGH-09	Phalon trooper with heavy support pulser and helmet
SGH-02	Phalon trooper firing pulser
SGH-06	Phalon leader with pulser

If nobody has said it, let me be the first: the Phalon heads are
suggestive of human female genitalia.  Perhaps I wouldn't have
immediately thought so if I hadn't seen the ships first...

Prev: Re: WotW #5: AFHAWKS Next: Re: The "Savas'ku (whatever) was Alien Infantry