Prev: Well, another form of bad luck Next: Re: A couple of quick replies

Re: [OT] Paper ships

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:12:21 GMT
Subject: Re: [OT] Paper ships

In message <000601c0b4a4$902bce00$47179fd4@kitsune>
	  "Adam Benedict Canning" <dahak@dahak.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> Then there is always teh Renegade Legion box with pictures of the
> various facings on each side technique.
>
> On the other Spelljammer had cardboard ship models which were normally
> side views with with a top view insertedto make a cros from in front,
> if that makes sense.
>
> Adam

Actually, there were 2 types, one was a simple coloured side-on
sillohette that fitted into a plastic clip-on base. The others were more
detailed side-on views with a built in folded base, and usually some
slot in bits for horizontal sections (wings, legs, etc.)

<sheepish>I've actually still got a lot of these</sheepish>

Hmm.. anyone out there know of a spelljammer/full thrust write-up :-)

Prev: Well, another form of bad luck Next: Re: A couple of quick replies