Prev: A couple of quick replies Next: Phalons was Alien Infantry

Phalons was Alien Infantry

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 09:34:16 EST
Subject: Phalons was Alien Infantry

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:03:13 +1100 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
>G'day Glenn,
>
> >Are there any Phalon Ground troops
> >or ground vehicles?	In either scale?
>
>Not in 6mm that I know of.
>
> > (Since I don't have FB2 it may be
> >that the Phalons are like the old
> >Space Marines (pre-GW) race of
> >the Irsol Confederacy - true space
> >dwellers and don't do ground warfare...)
>
>There's 25mm stuff, just no 6mm stuff yet (I think).

Anybody know if the original conception of Phalons was 'Ft only' or was
there ever any talk of their inclusion in StarGrunt or Dirtside?  I know
the ships have been described as 'Snails' but are the ships built to
imitate their users in form?  (Function follows form, perhaps?)
Anybody
have an official description of what they look like (captured bodies
after a space fight <Grin>?)

Any plans to make them in DS scale?  IIRC, they aren't on the unofficial
GZG web page I visited yesterday on a different computer then this 386
dinosaur (no browser software.	Thank the Lord for Libraries and after
hours at work (well, just minutes lest you upset the IT people...)

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: A couple of quick replies Next: Phalons was Alien Infantry