Prev: Re: [sg] Starting Forces Next: Re: FMA Skirmish Rules

Re: Item #5: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

From: steve@p...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:04:50 -0000
Subject: Re: Item #5: Re: Replies to a variety of posts... cause I'm lazy....

> ***
> Yes, the ATAC is the Scarab. Both were part of the range taken over by
> Scotia (in part settlement for large debts, AFAIK) when Grendel went
> tits-up, and now back in production by Scotia under the Kryomek label.
> None of this had any connection with Grenadier.
> ***

Just noticed something interesting. The ATAC is £11.99
(http://website.lineone.net/~grendel.co/boxedscenery.html) and part
of the Grendel range. But as part of the Acropolis range there seems
to be a tank killer variant for just £9.00
(http://website.lineone.net/~grendel.co/galleries/dca060.html)

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Prev: Re: [sg] Starting Forces Next: Re: FMA Skirmish Rules