Prev: Re: Who is this masked man? Next: Re:Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please?

Re: FMA Skirmish Rules

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:08:45 +0000
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish Rules

>In message <Pine.SOL.4.05.10103221328110.22826-100000@babu.pcisys.net>,
>Mike St
>anczyk writes:
>>
>> Now after hearing all the requests for reposts isn't it about time to
see if
>> a newer draft could be released to the whole list?
>
>I second that!

We'll see how things go.... I'm deep in the last stages of producing the
new catalogue right now!

>Any estimated release date?

No, I'm not promising any dates (even estimated ones) because we never
make
the deadlines - everything always takes longer than you expect!! Just
rest
assured that it'll be out as soon as it's ready, and dates will be
announced once the actual publication starts to take shape (as opposed
just playtest drafts!).

>Are the rules going to allow me to use Pokethulhu figures?

Yes! If we get it right, you should be able to use ANYTHING......  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Who is this masked man? Next: Re:Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please?