Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish Rules Next: Re: Who is this masked man?

Re:Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:08:45 +0000
Subject: Re:Me too?! RE: Copy of FMA Skirmish Rules, please?

>Heck, add me to the list too, please. :)

Can I just point out to everyone who is asking for FMA draft copies,
that
while I have no problem with this, the draft that is currently in
circulation on the list IS now quite out-of-date, a lot of it having
already been superseded by stuff that's presently undergoing playtest.
By
all means play around with the existing draft, but just bear this in
mind -
a lot will change between now and the eventual publication!!

Jon (GZG)