Prev: [OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces Next: Re: ScanFed minis

RE: GZG 6mm, 15mm, spaceships, 25mm figures

From: "Flynn Richardson" <Flynn.Richardson@u...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:42:21 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
Subject: RE: GZG 6mm, 15mm, spaceships, 25mm figures

Guys,

Actually Eureka does do the SG15mm figures, and very nice they are too!
have got a platoon of NSL and FSE plus a squad of PA for each and a
squad
of KV. If I can manage to get a digital camera I will take photo's of
them
if some one would like to host them. ( only the NSL and FSE infantry is
painted at the moment) My regular opponent has a rather large company of
UNSMC in 15mm as well.

========

"Brian Bell" <bkb@beol.net>

In Asia-Pacific Eureka miniatures is at http://www.eurekamin.com.au and
has
25mm Stargrunt, 6mm Future Wars and Dirtside II miniatures.

So far only GZG, itself, has the 15mm Stargrunt figures.

Eureka has some unique 25mm Stargrunt figures (Ghurkas and Romanov
Hegemony). And other, custom, 25mm Stargrunt figures are waiting for the
minimum order under the Club 100 program. And I am trying to generate
interest in OUDF Gravbikes in 15mm under the Club 300 program.

-

Flynn Richardson
Special Projects Manager
Unilever Australasia

Prev: [OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces Next: Re: ScanFed minis