Prev: Re: ScanFed minis Next: RE: GZG 6mm, 15mm, spaceships, 25mm figures

[OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:34:39 -0600
Subject: [OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] Starting Forces

***
That's what I did.  It's amazing the comments on how good they look.
***

Considering how popular the Mage Knight figs and their paint jobs are...

***
I dropped them on bases, leveled with putty and applied flocking.
***

Do you mean epoxy putty or...? If Silly Putty, then no wonder about the
sun! ;->=

***
I do mine with an Elmers glue base onto washers.  Flock and they look
good
enough.  These are the Galoob Star Wars minis.
***

Well, I wasn't going for a micromachine discussion, but now that it's
happened, do you trim any of the Galoob bases back?

Some of the figs have a rolled-under ridges, and I started to take these
off with nail clippers. Do you find this necessary or just use them as
is?

How thick is the glue on the washer?

Prev: Re: ScanFed minis Next: RE: GZG 6mm, 15mm, spaceships, 25mm figures