Prev: Re: FT-Technology in the FT world Next: Re: [sg] Starting Forces

[sg] Starting Forces

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:18:18 -0500
Subject: [sg] Starting Forces

I know that this has been asked before (even by me), but I could not
find it
in the list archive at http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive/ (plug).

I am thinking of getting into Stargrunt. What would be a good force mix
purchase (infantry (reg & PA), not vehicles) to get started?

I was thinking:
18 Rifle
 3 SAW
 3 Hvy Support Weapon (HSW) such as PPG or GMS/P
12 PA

This would give a mix of:
3 SAW supported Rifle Teams (3 Rifle, 1 SAW)
3 HSW supported Rifle Teams (3 Rifle, 1 HSW)
3 PA Teams (4 PA)

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org
-----

PS. Some may have noticed that this mix fits with the forces reported in

Prev: Re: FT-Technology in the FT world Next: Re: [sg] Starting Forces