Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns Next: [OT] Barbarians

Re: [OT] Irregular Miniatures Contact

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:41:39 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Irregular Miniatures Contact

***
>As I live in Canada, and called overseas is expensive, does anyone have
>email address for the guys at Irregular Miniatures?

Well, they have a website at <www.irregularminiatures.co.uk>, and you
can
probably email them via that - their ads do not give a separate email
address.
***

Well, they don't give an e-mail address on the site that I can find.
However, they do give a snail-mail address. Much cheaper than a phone
call,
but we're all getting to be to impatient to wait on regular mail, aren't
we? ;->=

I suppose you could try webmaster@irregularminiatures.co.uk to ask for a
proper e-mail, but no guarantee the address exists, or that the web
designer would answer. Bottom line, they don't seem interested in
e-business at this point.

Are you sure you can't go through another sales point? I'm fairly
certain
Brookhurst in the US carries the line, and don't doubt there are sources
in
Canada. Irregular Miniatures, USA, is a licensed producer. E-mail there
is:
ssummers@wcn.net

The Miniatures Page: I never leave home without it...

Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #4: Railguns Next: [OT] Barbarians