Prev: Re: [ft] wotw - needlebeams Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #384

Re: [FT] UNSC

From: Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:54:36 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] UNSC

In message <006a01c0b019$24739740$8050fea9@stranger>
	  "stranger" <stranger@cvn.net> wrote:

> > I could stand such a definition BUT... how come they are
technologically
> > more advanced? Why should warring nations let their better
scientists slip

> I must be missing something, I don't recall any references to the UNSC
being
> more technologically advanced than anyone else.
>
> George

Well, for FT, its ever since GZG produced _those_ space-craft (no, not
the Phalons!) - especially the ones with the hole in the bow :-).
IIRC JonT asked the list which nation he should assign them to :-)

In SG, it was earlier, with the SG UNSC troops _all_ wearing powered
hardsuits!

It could be a way of JonT not playing favourites with 'high-tech'
figures - as the UNSC _could_ be considered to be made of a piece of
everyone ;-)

Or I could be making wild, unfounded guesses here!

Prev: Re: [ft] wotw - needlebeams Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #384