Prev: Re: [OT]: Trailers, John A, and Barbarians Next: Re: [ft] wotw - needlebeams

Re: Destroyers

From: "Christopher Pratt" <valen@g...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:58:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Destroyers

I don much the same with my destroyers, though mine are usually a little
bigger.

Al though now, after reading LOTS of naval history... I'm considering
taking
a more traditional WWI destroyer formation in to battle the next time.
I'm
thinking about 6 mass 30-40 destroyers with a heavy P-torp armament,
lead by
a light cruiser.

later
Chris