Prev: RE: [DS] Need help with Phalanx Next: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

Re: Re:[OT]Governments was: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant), etc etc etc...

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:11:07 -0800
Subject: Re: Re:[OT]Governments was: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant), etc etc etc...

>--- KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
>>
>>  That may be nice as a daydream, but people living in
>>  such places as
>>  Somalia or Afghanistan will tell you it's not going
>>  to happen. Either one
>>  side will win or the fighting will go on forever,
>>  with more bystanders
>>  than warriors killed or some third party will pick
>>  up the pieces, and that
>>  third party will be even worse.
>>
>>  If I have to choose between lawyers and gunslingers,
>>  give me lawyers
>>  any time.
>>
>>  Greetings
>>  Karl Heinz
>
>I could not agree more.
>
>Mike J.

I can. I agree more.
;)

This is so far off topic I think that it would be
wise to completely drop the thread, or move it to
another forum. When you see a thread's subject
prefaced with [OT] for a week, I think it is bordering
on, or has crossed into, abuse.

--

Prev: RE: [DS] Need help with Phalanx Next: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)