Prev: Re: [GZGECC] Gallery, AARs posted Next: Re: Re:[OT]Governments was: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant), etc etc etc...

RE: [DS] Need help with Phalanx

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:55:28 -0500
Subject: RE: [DS] Need help with Phalanx

No. The Phalanx as written in Stargrunt is illegal (both under the
Stargrunt
and Dirtside vehicle construction rules).

2 x DFFG/1 in a turret =  5 pts
1 x SAW 	       =  0 pts
4 x Troop spaces       = 16 pts
Total:		       = 21 pts

I would suggest dropping it to 3 troop spaces or stating that one of the
turrets has 1 x DFFG/1 and the other the "free" SAW.

2 x DFFG/1 full turret =  5 pts
1 x SAW 	       =  0 pts
3 x Troop space (4)    = 12 pts
Total:		       = 17 pts