Prev: RE: RE: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: RE: RE: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

RE: RE: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:24:12 -0600
Subject: RE: RE: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)

I think I'm tending to see the same arguments over and over.

I had a comment written up, decided that I'd see somebody else say it,
perhaps before mine made it through the process. Not quite, but close
enough that there was no need. Now, I'm starting to get tired of my own
argument, repeated ad nauseam with very little variation in the wording.

Have we agreed to disagree yet?

Prev: RE: RE: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant) Next: RE: RE: RE: [FT] UNSC (emotional rant)