Prev: Re: [FT] Heavy Beams - 4321 Next: Re: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

RE: RE: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:15:47 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2

From: Chris Downes-Ward cdownes-ward@9a.co.uk

>For another related point, I have just finished painting an "Epic"
scale
Tyranid hoard which I can remember buying not long before my first
daughter
was born, as it will soon be her 6th birthday this means its taken be
about
6 years to paint the figures, is this a record?

If you've painted them, it's not a record.  I have some 15mm Crusader
knights which I've had about that long, haven't opened the package yet.

http://www.mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Heavy Beams - 4321 Next: Re: 2300 AD --> DS2/SG2