Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q and ISO Ben Kenobi and his Harem Next: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:08:44 +1100
Subject: Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

At 10:59  12/03/01 +1100, Beth wrote:
>G'day Karl,
>
> >When was the last time you used a nuke in a game ?
>
>A couple of DS games ago. The Daleks were losing bad so they thought
>they'd even the score (when you're a mutant created by neutron
radiation a
>little old nuke ain't going to pahse you) ;)
>
>I usually buy one nuke a game when I'm using the Daleks, but to be
honest
>I've only ever dropped it once.

Yes, and she had to drop it on me :(

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: [OT] modelling Q and ISO Ben Kenobi and his Harem Next: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts