Prev: Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: RE: [DS] Infantry Base Question

Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 19:43:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001 21:19:38 GMT, Charles Taylor
<charles.taylor@cableol.co.uk> wrote:

>Well, if you want 'em - you design 'em :-)

I didn't say I wanted them! *L*

I don't usually design FT weapons, unless it's to duplicate a genre
weapon.
Weapon design is difficult if you don't want to create something that's
unbalanced. I like to run with a fairly "standard" game.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: Nukes was: Tin Cans versus Dreadnoughts Next: RE: [DS] Infantry Base Question