Prev: Re: [OT] Military History Archive CDs Next: Re: [OT] Military History Archive CDs

6mm Hammers Slammers Combat Car was A interesting sample from Eureka

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 09:41:21 +1100
Subject: 6mm Hammers Slammers Combat Car was A interesting sample from Eureka

At 07:50  1/03/01 +1100, I wrote:
>But now to the REALLY INTERESTING thing, Nic included a sample of a
>prototype 6mm miniature, a 6mm version of the Hammers Slammers Hover
>Combat Car.

>For those interested give me a day or so and give the sample a wash to
>pick out detail and borrow my friends digital camera photograph it and
>post a picture of it (with other miniatures for comparison) on our
site.

G'Day

It will take a little while longer than I thought to get a picture of
the
combat car up, sorry.

Derek
Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: Re: [OT] Military History Archive CDs Next: Re: [OT] Military History Archive CDs