Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #355 - 15mm Stuff Next: RE: [OT] The GZG Digest V2 #355

[OT] Renegade Legion

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:31:00 -0500
Subject: [OT] Renegade Legion

I've decided that I'm probably never going to use these two boxes of
Renegade Legion/Imperial (1ea) plastic grav tanks, so I'll be bringing
them to ECC.  Roughly 20 are assembled and painted (red/black/grey tiger
stripes, kind of), most of them are still on the sprues.  Be aware that
the pegs on the turrets are somewhat larger than the openings in the
hull that the pegs supposedly fit, but it's easily solved with a drill
and a moderately steady hand.

I'm asking $200,000 per box but will entertain other offers. <g>  I'll
be at the hotel early, so if you need a few tanks for the Friday night
session, you don't have to paint them as you drive.

http://www.mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #355 - 15mm Stuff Next: RE: [OT] The GZG Digest V2 #355