Prev: re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:34:02 -0600
Subject: re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

***
 >but not if she contantly rolls 1s....   ;-o

That will just lull you into a false sense of security before her
minions
do you in ;P
***

I figured they'd just worsten her attitude and make her more dangerous.

Course, after Derek's testimony, I envisioned her rolling the 1's with
her
right hand, while her left was setting up for a powerful jab. ;->=

As far as promoting females in combat, I think it was Margaret Mead who
was
against it. Something about the women being too vicious to abide by the
Geneva Conventions. ;->=

In the final analysis, Jon's SGII figures seem a great deal more
intergrated than our current mindset. Now, I won't go into some of his
other lines.

Remeber, he called ME a dirty old man.

The_Beast

PS No, I won't ever let him forget it. *heh heh*

Prev: re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing