Prev: Re: [FT] WotW (Finish EMP, Start Needle) Next: RE: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US

Re: [FT] WotW (Finish EMP, Start Needle)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 28 Feb 2001 15:29 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] WotW (Finish EMP, Start Needle)

>Absender: Noam.Izenberg@jhuapl.edu
> >1-Multi arc needle beams
>
> Don't like, but would want +2Mass/arc if we had to have them.

Why don't you like it ? Would be nice to know the reasons. I personally
like the idea, as I consider the 1 arc to be fairly restrictive,
especially with the low probability of achieving a significant hit with
neeedle beam.

For 2 Mass/arc I might as well buy a second needle beam - depending on
points cost, of course. What would you consider as points cost/arc ?

Greetings

Prev: Re: [FT] WotW (Finish EMP, Start Needle) Next: RE: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US