Prev: RE: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities Next: Re: FT-Needle beam ideas

[DS] First Game Over!

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 11:21:29 -0800
Subject: [DS] First Game Over!

Hello All,

	Well, for good or bad my first game of Dirtside is over. OK
first impressions... I am hooked. Yes, I lost, but not because of
some cheeseball WH40K Hero but because Ted used sound military style
tactics and thus beat my less sound tactics. Was a good game.
(Thanks Ted for being patient with me)

	I am going to have to rethink some of the ways I used my
Artillery and my Troops. I found the game does require more thought
into how things interact. OK, I am starting to preach to the choir
now so I will stop :-)

Prev: RE: Dirstside/Stargrunt vehicle nationalities Next: Re: FT-Needle beam ideas