Prev: Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: [DS] Force List for Review

[DS] Force List for Review

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:23:05 -0800
Subject: [DS] Force List for Review

Hello All,

	OK I am scheduled to play my first DS game this Saturday. Here
is
the force I was thinking of using. We are going to use 3,000 points.
This
force is 2,941. I made it up based on Minis I already own.

	All constructive criticism would be helpful and appreciated.

Daniel's Sacrificial Lamb Force

Hvy Tank Platoon - 422 Points
	2 Heavy Wheeled Tanks (Battletech's Chevalier Wheeled Tank)

Light Tank Platoon - 916 Points
	4 GEV Tanks (Battletech's J. Edgar Hovers)

Walker Cadre - 389 Points
	4 AT-71 Walkers (GZG's AT-71 Hound Dog Walker)

MRL Unit - 494
	2 MRL/SPAs (Battletech's SRM Carrier)

Infantry Platoon
	5 Line & 3 GMS/L Elements (GZG's NAC Platoon)

		Thank You

		    Daniel

Prev: Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: [DS] Force List for Review