Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: [DS] Force List for Review

Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:11:57 +1100
Subject: Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

G'day guys,

Jon asked:
 >How old are your two now, Beth?

Lachy is 7 and Janneke is 4.

Phil said:
 >Over the years (it all started when
 >he was about five), he created an
 >amazingly detailed history for the
 >Empire and took them through years
 >of space and ground battles

My Lachy's the same! He's made up a terrific biology, psychology,
technology, history and government system for his Sa'Vasku (actually the

DOR....Destroyer of Races....not actually that mean just don't piss them

off!). As he's getting older he's moving into SG and its the UNSC he's
after there.

 >one of his primary school teachers....she
 >couldn't understand much of what he
 >was writing about....

Now that sounds familiar! I don't think I'll forget the look On Lachy's
teacher's face when he took his Fleetbook to school (handdrawn one of
all
the "stats" for the races he'd made up) she was impressed that he'd made

the effort (he's dyslexic so having something that inspires him to want
draw and write is terrific), but was a little confused as to the content
;)

Have fun

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: [DS] Force List for Review