Prev: Re: Odd Alarishi sovereignities [was Re: [OT]: GROPOS] Next: re: Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: [OT]: GROPOS

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 22 Feb 2001 08:24:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT]: GROPOS

On Wed, 21 February 2001, Glenn M Wilson wrote:

> Why Not?
>
> Retro is cyclical.

Hmm. Good point.

And if you're good at kitbashing, most of these buildings are plastic.
You could add/subtract to/from them. You can also turn them into ruins.
I saw one set that was a building slated for demolition. I thought that
would be great for WW2 ruined buildings. No reason you can't use it for
sci-fi.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: Odd Alarishi sovereignities [was Re: [OT]: GROPOS] Next: re: Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing