Prev: Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: (OT)Larry Leadhead

Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:10:29 +0000 ()
Subject: Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

> >> Lachy is always keen to play now and it seems to have really helped
his
> >concentration span and decision making processes.

Absolutely!

Wargaming is a great educational tool. When I first started it improved
my reading
skills and my maths skills.

If only my teachers had explained why I was being taught about
probability and percentages
at the time I might of paid more attention. :)

Maths would of been much more interesting if the questions were like:
"If a class 3 vehicle with class 2 armour costs 21 points how much would
the same vehicle cost
with class 3 armour?"

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
www.germwarfare.co.uk

Prev: Re: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: (OT)Larry Leadhead