Prev: Re: Beginnings? Re: That Age Thing Next: FT:WotW proposal-Needle beams

Re: That Age Thing

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:09:18 EST
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

In a message dated 2/20/01 12:05:24 PM Central Standard Time,
siefertma@wauknet.com writes:

> .
>
>     I have just one question:  What's the age limit on having a good
time in
> this society?  Where is does it say (beside that stupid St. Paul
quote) that
> I can't have a little "childish" fun?    Huh.... HUH!!!  ANSWER ME!
> <sob.... sob....>
>
> Later,

I've always thought that a sign of manhood was to do what seemed right
no
matter what others might think. My wife and daughters think it is a
little
silly, perhaps, but I stand up for my right to do it. "Those are MY
toys,
damnit! Don't use MY brushes, you'll ruin them!" are some of my more
frequently requested arias.

Prev: Re: Beginnings? Re: That Age Thing Next: FT:WotW proposal-Needle beams