Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: [SG] Potential Casualties resolution and more s****d questions

RE: That Age Thing

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:54:53 -0500
Subject: RE: That Age Thing

Hang in there Mark!

Some day, unless you are lucky enough to get a spouse that games like
Derek
and Beth, you too will be able to hear "More ships? When are you going
have enough?"

I cut my loses and try not to answer the question.

I always loved games. I started by playing Candy Land (at 3? 4?) and
progressed through the other board games. Around 7th grade, I started
playing Dungeons and Dragons (this was also about the time I started to
read
for pleasure). I did this through College, doing other RPGs like Gamma
World
and Star Frontiers (Scifi being a first love). In college, I was
introduced
to Risk, Nuclear Armageddon and Ogre. Turning my attentions toward
Wargames.
I got married about this time, and gaming took a back seat to putting
food
on the table. I was still in a GOOD RPG (home grown role (not roll)
playing). After we got back on our feet, I started to play Battletech. I
was
fortunate enough to get into a good 2 year campaign (its still running
the
last I heard). I then began to look for a shorter game. Full Thrust was
just
the game I had been looking for! I am now 37.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----