Prev: RE: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: Bugs Don't Surf?

[OT] Gropos Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:40:54 -0600
Subject: [OT] Gropos Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

***
>I like the Earth Alliance Frigga VTOL but not enough to start another
>scale. Too bad for me :-)
>
>Those who are going to do 10mm will have some nice vehicles to buy from
>this line.
***

Well, while I'm not as enthusiastic about the models, I think the VTOL
will
work well enough for 6mm; the cockpit could well be side/by/side.

Just one big friggen, er, Frigga ship. ;->=

Now, the tanks MIGHT work for 15mm lights or robotics, but I think
you're
right about the VTOL's for the larger scale.

***
As a note for those interested, the GROPOS rules are going into final
editing and revision now. It will be the cornerstone of a much larger
project based on these rules. A few of us who are supposed to be running
demos for GROPOS should see a couple of the minis early, if anyone's
still
interested I'll post info once (if) I get them.
***

I'm curious as to the nature of the 'larger project', but think that
discussion should go elsewhere; you could point to the appropriate list
or
web sites, for instance.

Does anyone have news on potential prices? The B5 Wars and FA ships have
had me skunked until I've started finding remaindered and cheap-eBay
prices(just have to let a lot of auctions slide). I know I'm concerned
about these hummers, even if I AM a vac-head.

Prev: RE: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: Bugs Don't Surf?